Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
dramamama_51 dramamama_51 is offline

Default how to disconnect text boxes

I have text boxes that are connected (not "linked") - how can I disconnect
them so I can move/enlarge one of them without moving the others?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

I believe you must mean that the text boxes are "Grouped".

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac
If you need to adjust their positioning or size individually, just
right-click any member of the Grouped objects & select GroupingUngroup.
Deselect the objects, change the ones you wish, then go back to the shortcut
menu & select GroupingRegroup. You can also use the Draw button on the
Drawing Toolbar for both operations.