Jenny

Default Why can't I highlight and start typing to delete a selection?

When I highlight something that I want to delete, I can't just start typing
and have it delete. Is there a way to change this? Also, the backspace key
doesn't delete a highlighted selection, only the little delete key. Can I
change this?