Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kim K Kim K is offline

Default Has anyone heard of this issue with macros?

I have made several templates and bought a dig signing cert from thawte. My
forms work flawlessly on 2007 and 2003 ofice when I acecpt trust the
publisher EXCEPT a few users in anotehr building, they claim that after they
go to the options panel in word 07 and select disable all macros except
digitally signed ones, that the document opens once then fails every time
after that. THe trust center shows the certificate as a trusted publisher.

I can not replicate this error and hve not driven over yet to see waht they
are seeing.

Anyone have any ideas why they can not get this to work?
--
Thanks,,
Kim
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You had better ask in a programming newsgroup such as
microsoft.public.word.vba.general; there you will have a better chance to get
a knowledgeable reply.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP