Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
massive

Default How do I insert paragraph marks at the end of each line in Word?

I am trying to insert paragraph marks at the end of each line in a Word
document so when I cuopy and paste it into another text field (not an MS
application), it will keep the line wrap formatting the same.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
SVC

Save the file as a Plain Text file. Under Options: select Insert line breaks
and under End Lines with select CR/LF. Close and reopen, save back as a Word
document, apply desired formatting.