Miss Moon

Default How do I set up a saddle stitch document?

How do I set up a saddle stitch document? It is a
document that is stapled along the edge and is
created in a "magazine type" style.

Any information would help.

In general, people post questions in a Word NG because they are using Word.
We do advise them to use Publisher when this is appropriate. Certainly it is
much easier to create booklets in Publisher, but it can be done in Word,
too, and booklets in Word can have TOCs, indexes, footnotes/endnotes, and
multiple independently paginated sections, none of which Publisher is
capable of. If you can't offer advice about Word, please confine yourself to
the Publisher NGs.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
Use Publisher. Please.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Miss Moon" Miss wrote in message
How do I set up a saddle stitch document? It is a
document that is stapled along the edge and is
created in a "magazine type" style.

Any information would help.

Miss Moon

Thank you so much for your help! I really did not expect a reply
that soon!
You guys are wonderful!
With all of your replies, I am CONFIDENT that I can now produce
a professional saddle stitch document. I will be the first in
my word processing department to achieve this goal!
Thank you so much!

Miss Moon

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote:

Use Publisher. Please.