Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
ls1138 ls1138 is offline

Default How do I remove shading from table cells when format doesn't work

I have a large document in MS Word, with many tables and graphs. Word has
autoformatted my tables with dark blue backgrounds. Using borders/shading
option under the format menu does NOT remove this, attempting to change the
style does not remove the shading.
Any thoughts on removing this shading without retyping all the tables again
(and again as this recurs daily?)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Are you just accepting the "No Color" and clicking OK? If so, try dropping
down the arrow and clicking on No Color to aggressively select it. Then
click OK.

[Alternatively, can you use the Shading tool in the Tables and Borders
toolbar (right-click any toolbar and click Tables and Borders)?]

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible