Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wordsmith Wordsmith is offline

Default Microsoft Word containing Excel Chart is opening wrong revision

Hello,

I am running Microsoft Word 2008 on a MacBook Pro, OS 10.4.11.

I having been working on a new document in Microsoft Word, containing an
Excel chart since 11:45am today and have been periodically saving the file
all day. I have recently reopened this document and instead of the latest
version, it is loading the original 11.45am one (I have looked at the
timestamp of the document in the 'Finder') - making it appear that I have
lost all my days hard work.

Have I really lost it all or is there some kind of versioning system that I
have overlooked?

Any help would be greatly appreciated please.

Thank you