Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jose Jose is offline

Default No save as option under the file menu. How do I add it back?

When I launch my word application and click the file menu I only see the
€śsave as web page€ť option, I no longer see the just €śsave as€ť option. I am
using Word 2004 for Mac version 11.2
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello Jose

Jose wrote:
When I launch my word application and click the file menu I only see the
€śsave as web page€ť option, I no longer see the just €śsave as€ť option. I am
using Word 2004 for Mac version 11.2

How to restore a command to a menu (by Bill Coan and Dave Rado)
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oreMenuCmd.htm

HTH
Robert
--