Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dula dula is offline

Default All open docs in Word appears in the same window!

Thanks a lot!

Dula

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
For a), Tools - Options - View tab , and reverse the setting for "Windows
in Taskbar".

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"dula" wrote in message
Hi;

I've installed My office 2003 pro on my new vista-computer.

Now I have two problems:

a.. All open docs in Word appears in the same window! I can only switch
between the docs using "Window" etc. like the very old versions of Word.

a.. Every time when I start Word or Outlook the License-agreement window
appears and I have to accept it in order to continue!
A repair-installation could not solve the problem! What about
deinstalling office and reinstalling it again: would my installed key
still available?

nb: Because I am missing the shortcut bar I've copied the required file
from my older Office version (xp) and put it "startup" so it will be
started after logon. Could this be the reason for the
"License-agreement"?

Please Help!

Thank you very much in advance

dula