EKR

Default how to change the font of line numbers ?

I want to alter the font of the line numbers I have put into a legal
document. I cannot find any info on doing this. The rest of the document is
in arial and the line numbers are presently in times new roman. Any pointers!
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 03:36:02 -0700, EKR
wrote:

I want to alter the font of the line numbers I have put into a legal
document. I cannot find any info on doing this. The rest of the document is
in arial and the line numbers are presently in times new roman. Any pointers!

Modify the Line Number style.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman