Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug G[_2_] Doug G[_2_] is offline

Default 2007 gridlines not showing up

I've toggled on the gridlines but in 2003, they would be spaced in alignment
with the rows of text. Now, toggling them on in an exiting document does
nothing. In the "align" tab, I can only set the horizontal spacing to even
numbers which don't align with the text. Is there a setting i'm not seeing.
I'm new to 2007.