fhr

Default My new docs are not blank. how do I reset it so it is blank?

My new docs are not blank. how do I reset Word so that new docs are blank?
garfield-n-odie

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm .

fhr wrote:

My new docs are not blank. how do I reset Word so that new docs are blank?

Sammy

You have saved the document as normal.dot - see

My new docs are not blank. how do I reset Word so that new docs are blank?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lori Lori is offline

How do you fix this in Word 2007 and using Vista?

My new docs are not blank. how do I reset Word so that new docs are blank?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Why is my "Blank Document" not blank?
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm