Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
eman eman is offline

Default Highlighter Or Something Like that :-)

Hi,

Here under the line you can see a small part of subtitles of a movie. As you
can see there are paragraphs of 3, 4 and 5 short verses. For example 1st
paragraph is with 3 verses, 2nd is with 4 verse and the 5th is with 5
verses.

The 3rd paragraph is with 5 verses and it is wrong (for me). I want only
paragraphs with 3 and 4 verses.

What I am looking for is, if it is possible that Words can mark
automatically paragraphs with 5 verses for example with a color instead of
checking manually all the document, because subtitles of a movie are very
long!

Maybe it's impossible but I am just asking.

I always remember of Google highlighter, it is very usefull when you are
searching for a word because you can see the word colored easily. Maybe
there is something similar in Word.

Thanks in advance

574
00:29:55,960 -- 00:29:58,087