MarkSymons

Default Underline not bold?

Is there a way to make text bold, and to underline it, but for the underline
itself NOT to be in bold?

Thanks

Mark
pameluh

Not that I know of. The options for underline are under Format | Font

You can try changing the color of the underline to something lighter
(perhaps gray) but that's more of a work-around and not really a solution for
your problem.

There is a pull down menu under Underline style including a choice that says
"Words Only" which will remove the underline from spaces between words (which
I think is pretty nifty).

Sorry I couldn't help you more!

Pamela