Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
William S.

Default Anyone Else Need More Highlighter Colors?

MANY, MANY people have posted on this website and others about getting more
colors for the highlight option in Word. Please release an add-in to add more
colors or custom colors! I already have too many custom macros to effectively
use the shading macro option.

Please post to show support for this request! Thanks to all who take the
time to do so.