Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
guy

Default attachment and mail merge and mass mail

Question 1:
i want to send "mass mail" which contain different attachment (word file) in
each mail...
is mail merge able to do this??

Question 2:
Mail merge lets me send email via MS Outlook only..... can i send by MS
Outlook EXPRESS instead?

thx!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"guy" wrote in message
Question 1:
i want to send "mass mail" which contain different attachment (word file)
in each mail...
is mail merge able to do this??

Question 2:
Mail merge lets me send email via MS Outlook only..... can i send by MS
Outlook EXPRESS instead?

thx!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
guy