Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Amagicdrag0n Amagicdrag0n is offline

Default Word loses page settings

Hi

I have created a document in landscape format and saved it.
When I re-open it it reverts to Portrait.
Anyone any ideas please?

Thanks
Dave
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?QW1hZ2ljZHJhZzBu?=,

I have created a document in landscape format and saved it.
When I re-open it it reverts to Portrait.

Version of Word?

Does this occur only with the one document?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update Jun
17 2005)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow
question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Amagicdrag0n Amagicdrag0n is offline

Sorry

Word 2000 and all documents

Regards
Dave

"Cindy M." wrote:

Hi ?B?QW1hZ2ljZHJhZzBu?=,

I have created a document in landscape format and saved it.
When I re-open it it reverts to Portrait.

Version of Word?

Does this occur only with the one document?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update Jun
17 2005)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow
question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Amagicdrag0n Amagicdrag0n is offline

Hi Cindy

It happens in all documents

Regards
Dave

"Cindy M." wrote:

Hi ?B?QW1hZ2ljZHJhZzBu?=,

I have created a document in landscape format and saved it.
When I re-open it it reverts to Portrait.

Version of Word?

Does this occur only with the one document?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update Jun
17 2005)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow
question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi Dave,

Word 2000 and all documents

Then I suspect some kind of macro or add-in might be at work,
here.

If you go to Start/Run, type in: Winword.exe /a

Then run that to start Word in Safe Mode will Word save and open
documents with the same page orientation in which they were saved?