HW

Default Print a list of my AutoCorrections

Can I print a list of my AutoCorrections?
--
HW
tjtjjtjt

You can download a tool that can do this:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...utocorrect.htm

tj

"HW" wrote:

Can I print a list of my AutoCorrections?
--
HW

HW

It only allows me to print the 'a' list...please advise

"HW" wrote:

Can I print a list of my AutoCorrections?
--
HW

I would be surprised if uninstalling/reinstalling would help, but I wish you
luck.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Did you download and unzip AutoCorrect.zip? Dave claims it's complete
self-explanatory. I haven't done so, so I can't advise further.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
You should be getting the entire list in a text file, which can be

printed.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.