jeremy via OfficeKB.com

Default Copy/paste file names

I have a whole list of AutoCad drawings and want to paste the drawing
numbers/file names into a word document to keep track. How can I do this?
(i.e. copy/paste a bunch at a time...)

Thanks
Jeremy

jeremy via OfficeKB.com

They're just listed on the C Drive....

JR

You might try this freeware program.
http://pierregeevers.free.fr/fli/fli_p.htm

John

"jeremy via OfficeKB.com" wrote in message
They're just listed on the C Drive....

jeremy via OfficeKB.com

ok

garfield-n-odie

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/PrintDocList.htm for
two methods. Or see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/InsertFileNames.htm for a
macro solution that inserts a list of files in a selected
directory into a Word document. Or try the Printfolders utility
linked from Word MVP Graham Mayor's website
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm .

jeremy via OfficeKB.com wrote:

I have a whole list of AutoCad drawings and want to paste the drawing
numbers/file names into a word document to keep track. How can I do this?
(i.e. copy/paste a bunch at a time...)

Thanks
Jeremy

jeremy via OfficeKB.com