Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Report Post  

Default Convert Word Document To Markdown (and Vice Versa)?

Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible to use Word's "replace" function (in my case it's Word 2007) to change a page of HTML (.docx) into markdown format (e.g. changing all words/phrases in italics to words/phrases with asterisks before and after). I'd also like to know if this would work in reverse, i.e. taking a text file written in markdown and having Word convert it into HTML (replacing ### with level three headings, replacing words surrounded with double-asterisks into bold text, etc.).

Is this possible?

Thanks. :-)

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump