Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gila Blondie

Default Address won't print on envelopes

After months of having no problem, I could not get an address to print on an
envelope no matter what settings I changed until.... I changed the size of
the envelope from legal to #10. #10 is close to what a normal-sized envelope
is and it worked!

I'd never experienced that issue before and could not locate any
documentation to help with the issue. Maybe others have experienced this
before as well.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Did you put the address in the Frame on the envelope?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Gila Blondie" wrote in message
After months of having no problem, I could not get an address to print on
an
envelope no matter what settings I changed until.... I changed the size
of
the envelope from legal to #10. #10 is close to what a normal-sized
envelope
is and it worked!

I'd never experienced that issue before and could not locate any
documentation to help with the issue. Maybe others have experienced this
before as well.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

The standard business envelopes used in the UK are near enough to #10 as no
matter also.
See http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
The #10 envelope is the standard business envelope in the U.S. I take
it you are somewhere else?

"Gila Blondie" wrote in
message ...