Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
typing text in word typing text in word is offline

Default disable capital letter at start of every line in word

Every second line starts with capital how do I change?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Don't press 'enter' at the end of every line. It's a word processor! Word
treats a new paragraph as a new sentence and the autocorrect option
capitalize the first letter of sentences comes into play. You can turn that
off from autocorrect options.