Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
BigBen-58 BigBen-58 is offline

Default How do I insert cutting marks for business cards on card stock

I designed a business card in Word for an Avery 8371 template. When i print
it out, it does not line up with the pre-punched cards, so I was going to
print them on plain card stock. I was wondering if there was a way to insert
small cutting reference marks to help line up the cutting process.
I am using Office 2003 and Windows 7 along with a HP PSC 1410 printer.
Thank you in advance.