KC

Default Routing Slip Question

I have been tasked with determining if a Business Process can be satisified
with the "routing slip" option in MS Word 2003 SP1.

The whole process seems very straight forward and easy to use. However there
is one piece that I am struggling to find more information on. How can one
view or print the history of a routed document. I can see that this feature
leverages the tracking feature in Word, but I am also interested in seeing
when the routed email was sent/recieved by the people on the routing slip.
This would enable us to prove that everyone required had seen the document
and forwarded it even if they made no changes or comments to the file. The
final draft could be converted into a PDF file with this history attached for
archival purposes.

While I am at it I am also curious to know if anybody has used this routing
feature to embed other document formats for review? IE PDF, or a TIFF? what
are you thoughts on doing this?

Thank you.
-KC