Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
paul paul is offline

Default text not getting moved from one column to the next

Is there any way I can make 2 or 3 columns on a page, and NOT have insertions
in one column, push material in later columns down as well? I like to
experiment and add things when I make charts with columns, and I'm finding it
quite a pain, to have to delete spaces, in order to make items in columns 2
or 3 back to where they were.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
paul paul is offline

Bingo. I knew there was an answer somewhere. And then I went to Format
Borders and Shading, and selected the "None" option, so that the table lines

would disappear. Thanks.