Hyperlinks in Word saved as PDF upload to OneDrive.

Old June 8th 16, 06:04 PM
TenOC TenOC is offline

Default Hyperlinks in Word saved as PDF upload to OneDrive.

Word 2013

I have a long document. I will work on the document on my PC desktop. I plan to save it as individual chapter, not as one file. As I finish a chapter I will convert the chapter to a PDF file then upload a copy (NOT SYNC) to my Google Drive and my OneDrive.

The question, I wish to place hyperlinks in a chapter pointing to a different chapter. Will the links follow the saving of the PDF file? If not how do I accomplish my desires?