No space between footnote number and footnote

Old October 5th 15, 06:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected]

Default No space between footnote number and footnote

I have a large 390 page document that employs footnotes. I originally converted endnotes to footnotes for preference purposes. Everything appears fine with the exception that, in the footnotes at the bottom, the note immediately follows the footnote number with no space between the two (ex. 1Calvin, Jeremiah, 2:380.). I have been trying to figure out a way to apply a space between every footnote number and the respective footnote without the obvious but tedious answer of manually editing each and every instance.

No doubt there is a way to do a batch formatting of the footnotes to accomplish this, I just need the proper direction in how to do it.

Thanks!

Old October 12th 15, 09:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Lisa Wilke-Thissen[_2_]

Hi,

I have a large 390 page document that employs footnotes. I originally
converted endnotes to footnotes for preference purposes.
Everything appears fine with the exception that, in the footnotes at the
bottom, the note immediately follows the footnote number with no space
between the two (ex. 1Calvin, Jeremiah, 2:380.).

View | Draft | References | Show Notes.

Ctrl + H
Look for: ^f
Replace with: ^& [plus spacebar]