Add automated "notes to pages xxx-xxx" in Word 2013

Old October 31st 16, 08:06 PM
talkshowhost talkshowhost is offline

Default Add automated "notes to pages xxx-xxx" in Word 2013

I have a document with multiple chapters in which the endnotes restart at 1 after each chapter.

I would like to add a header to my Notes section which reads "Notes to Pages xxx-xxx", that outputs the page numbers for the first and last endnote on each page, which I can update when I make changes to the rest of the document.

I've poked around in the cross-reference fields settings but I can't find anything.

I would be grateful of any help.