Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sdruws

Default How can I make my custom.dic accepts add for three languages ?

I have three languages in my Office 2003 Word, having downloaded the MS
Proofing Tools software.
However, when adding a new word to my custom.dic, it only accepts additional
word in english. If I use other dictionaries, box stays dimmed.
How can I overcome such problem ?
Ple advise
Rgds

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sdruws

Many thanks for you quick reply.
However, how can I / where do I find a place inWord to make such alteration,
please ?
Thanks for patience.
Rgds

"Sdruws" wrote in message
I have three languages in my Office 2003 Word, having downloaded the MS
Proofing Tools software.
However, when adding a new word to my custom.dic, it only accepts

additional
word in english. If I use other dictionaries, box stays dimmed.
How can I overcome such problem ?
Ple advise
Rgds

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Tools | Options | Spelling & Grammar: Custom Dictionaries... Select
Custom.dic and click Modify...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Make sure that the language of Custom.dic is set to "All languages."

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Sdruws" wrote in message
I have three languages in my Office 2003 Word, having downloaded the

MS
Proofing Tools software.
However, when adding a new word to my custom.dic, it only accepts

additional
word in english. If I use other dictionaries, box stays dimmed.
How can I overcome such problem ?
Ple advise
Rgds

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sdruws

It worked very fine now.
You got a " client "...
Thanks for support.
Rgds

"Sdruws" wrote in message
I have three languages in my Office 2003 Word, having downloaded the

MS
Proofing Tools software.
However, when adding a new word to my custom.dic, it only accepts
additional
word in english. If I use other dictionaries, box stays dimmed.
How can I overcome such problem ?
Ple advise
Rgds

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement