Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pezzer

Default how do I set the document properties company field?

Each time I launch a new Word documentt the Document Properties Company field
is prepopulated with my old companies name.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

How to change the company name and user name in:
Office 2003: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=821550
Office XP: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=290528
Office 2000: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=233499
Office 97: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=244080

Pezzer wrote:

Each time I launch a new Word documentt the Document Properties Company field
is prepopulated with my old companies name.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 1 Feb 2006 19:02:26 -0800, Pezzer
wrote:

Each time I launch a new Word documentt the Document Properties Company field
is prepopulated with my old companies name.

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=233499 (Word 2000) or
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=290528 (Word 2002, also applies to
Word 2003).

--