Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TiU_Ed TiU_Ed is offline

Default Word 2007 - Text and paragraph formatting changes for no reason

This is a problem I've had with all versions of Word. I am typing in Arial,
with 6pt before each paragraph. When inerting a 'return' at the end of a
line, my font changes to Times New Roman, with no space before paragraph. My
normal document font is Calibri, with 10pt space after the paragraph. Any
ideas?