Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jen

Default Microsoft Excel Worksheet

I have inserted a microsoft excel worksheet in my word document but I can not
get the document to print so that the gridelines don't show. The same thing
happens when I do a paste special excel link too. I have tried almost
everything and am hoping it is so simple that I am missing it.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Annie

Hi Jan,
From anywhere within the Excel table in your Word document (ver 03), choose
Table from the menu, then choose Hide Gridlines.
Cheers,
Annie

"Jen" wrote:

I have inserted a microsoft excel worksheet in my word document but I can not
get the document to print so that the gridelines don't show. The same thing
happens when I do a paste special excel link too. I have tried almost
everything and am hoping it is so simple that I am missing it.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jen

The only place in Excel where I know you can turn off the gridlines is in
page setup and that is only for printing purposes. That is already unclicked
to not print gridlines. As I missing something else?

Jen wrote:

I have inserted a microsoft excel worksheet in my word document but I can not
get the document to print so that the gridelines don't show. The same thing
happens when I do a paste special excel link too. I have tried almost
everything and am hoping it is so simple that I am missing it.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

In Excel, click on Tools | Options | View | uncheck the
"Gridlines" box | OK.

Jen wrote:

I have inserted a microsoft excel worksheet in my word document but I can not
get the document to print so that the gridelines don't show. The same thing
happens when I do a paste special excel link too. I have tried almost
everything and am hoping it is so simple that I am missing it.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jen

I have tried this but it only works if it is a word table and instead it is
an excel spreadsheet. It still shows the gridlines and still prints them
too. Any other help would be greatly appreciated.

"Annie" wrote:

Hi Jan,
From anywhere within the Excel table in your Word document (ver 03), choose

"Jen" wrote:

I have inserted a microsoft excel worksheet in my word document but I can not
get the document to print so that the gridelines don't show. The same thing
happens when I do a paste special excel link too. I have tried almost
everything and am hoping it is so simple that I am missing it.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Annie

Hello Jen,
OK - if this is not a copy/paste from Excel, be in the Excel table in Word.
You should see Excel row and columns. Then choose Tools on the menu. Choose
Options, and click the View tab. Click the box to remove the checkmark next
to Gridlines, then choose OK. Thant should do it.
Cheers,
Annie

"Jen" wrote:

I have tried this but it only works if it is a word table and instead it is
an excel spreadsheet. It still shows the gridlines and still prints them
too. Any other help would be greatly appreciated.

"Annie" wrote:

Hi Jan,
From anywhere within the Excel table in your Word document (ver 03), choose