MJ

Default resizing without loosing part of document

Hello

Is there a way to take a legal sized document and size it down permantly to
a letter sized document without loosing anything.

I have a 39 page legal size document that I am trying to size down to letter
size. Someone else copied and pasted the document into a new letter size but
as I am checking the document, it has lost some of the formatting and lost
information also.

Any and all suggestions are welcome
MJ
MJ

Still Me

I have set up a new document made sure that all the margins are set to the
orginal settings, go into page setup and set it to Letter size once I paste
in the orginal document it has gone back to Legal size and another time it
doubled the amount of pages.

Can you go in and go in and globably bring all the fonts down 2 points?

MJ
garfield-n-odie

Your printer may have a "Scaling" option that may do this for
you. Leave the document set up as legal size, and click on File

MJ wrote:

Hello

Is there a way to take a legal sized document and size it down permantly to
a letter sized document without loosing anything.

I have a 39 page legal size document that I am trying to size down to letter
size. Someone else copied and pasted the document into a new letter size but
as I am checking the document, it has lost some of the formatting and lost
information also.

Any and all suggestions are welcome
MJ

garfield-n-odie

Press Ctrl+A to select all of the text, and press Ctrl+[ to
reduce the font size of the selection by one point (press twice
to reduce by two points, etc.) or press Ctrl+] to increase the

MJ wrote:

Still Me

I have set up a new document made sure that all the margins are set to the
orginal settings, go into page setup and set it to Letter size once I paste
in the orginal document it has gone back to Legal size and another time it
doubled the amount of pages.

Can you go in and go in and globably bring all the fonts down 2 points?

MJ

MJ

That worked only if I printed the document. This needs to be permantly scaled
down to letter size and keep the formating etc.

Is there a way to permantly size it down?

MJ