Susie Harris

Default Appearance of top margin in Print Layout View

I'm using Word 2003. When opening a new page, the cursor goes to the very top
edge of the page in Print Layout View. Page Setup has margins set at 1" all
the way around in my normal.dot. Everything in the Paragraph Format box is
set to 0. If I go to Print Preview, everything looks fine.

Anyone have any idea what is going on here? It is most frustrating!
Thanks,
--
Susie Harris
Operations Manager