Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ColG ColG is offline

Default Problem printing embedded excel table in colour

I have copied a small table from Excel into Word using copy and paste
special. It looks fine on screen but when I print the Word document the
table prints in black and white and not in colour as it should. I have tried
all of the paste special options and none seem to work. I am using Word
2002.
Any help or suggestions would be most appreciated.