dking

Default Filling out forms on computer instead of typewriter

I have a grandson who is completing college scholarship applications. Most
of them require filling in of various types of forms, some in color and some
in black and white.

Some of them I can OCR scan to a word text document, fill in the form , and
print them. I have not been successful when the form involves various colors
and formats.

How do I fill out forms on the computer rather than on the typewriter? Is
there an inexpensive software program out there?
Word Heretic

G'day "dking" ,

Something like MS Paint will let you 'type' directly onto the scanned
picture.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

dking reckoned: