Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Daniel Platz Daniel Platz is offline

Default Proofing tools for Office 2003/Swedish language support

Hello,

I am looking for the proofing tools for Office 2003 since I want to include
Swedish spell checking to Word. Unfortunately, I cannot find any place where
I can get the proofing tools. Do you know where I can buy them or another
possibility to add Swedish language support?

Thanks in advance.

Daniel Platz
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi Daniel,

I am looking for the proofing tools for Office 2003 since I want to include
Swedish spell checking to Word. Unfortunately, I cannot find any place where
I can get the proofing tools. Do you know where I can buy them or another
possibility to add Swedish language support?

You could try something like Ebay...

But as I recall, for Office 2003 you have to buy all the Proofing tools for
all the 20+ languages supported. They're all on the one CD. There's no way to
get just the one language (short of buying the local language version of
Office).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

One consolation is that should you find a source for the Word 2003 proofing
tools, you will still be able to use it when/if you change to Word 2007 -
http://www.gmayor.com/office_2003_proofing_tools.htm

Cindy M. wrote:
Hi Daniel,

I am looking for the proofing tools for Office 2003 since I want to
include Swedish spell checking to Word. Unfortunately, I cannot find
any place where I can get the proofing tools. Do you know where I
can buy them or another possibility to add Swedish language support?

You could try something like Ebay...

But as I recall, for Office 2003 you have to buy all the Proofing
tools for all the 20+ languages supported. They're all on the one CD.
There's no way to get just the one language (short of buying the
local language version of Office).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow
question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)