Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nat Nat is offline

Default My backspace button has stopped deleting highlighted text????

My backspace button has stopped deleting highlighted text, Can anybody advise
me what to do to get the function back.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Set the typing replaces selection option in Word's options the location of
which depends on Word version.