header right margin DIFFERENT from body right margin

Old November 25th 04, 09:13 PM
header margin DIFFERENT from body margin

Default header right margin DIFFERENT from body right margin

HOW? I need the page numbering to be .75 from right, while body of paper is
1" from right.

How do I insert page numbering in header at .75 from right, when body of
paper is 1 inch from right. (i.e, I need page number to be 1/4 inch further
out from body of paper? How do I move the page numbering to 1/4 inch outside
of header box?

HELP!
Old November 25th 04, 09:51 PM

Select the header paragraph and Format | Paragraph. Set the right indent
to -0.25" (negative).