heather

Default stop autocorrect function of name entries in address book

i have a problem with capital letters in lists of peoples names. i stopped
using capitals many years ago as i dislike the look of them asthetically.
it is a maojr pain when i enter new names in my email address book and they
are autocorrected with capitals. i then have to undo this and re-type the
affected letters. does anyone know how to switch off this function in the
microsoft outlook (not m.s 'express')address book? the usual methods do not
seem to apply.
thank you for helping me with this irritating little twister!