Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Amia Amia is offline

Default Why do i get an É when i press the question mark keyÉ

Some of my other keys are backwards as well, and im using a laptop with
windows vista.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Simon Blackwood Simon Blackwood is offline

Your computer is using the wrong keyboard layout. Instead of using the usual
UK or US one, it's using either the Canadian Multilingual or the Canadian
French, which move some of keys around so it's easier to type accented
characters. All you need to do to fix this is go into language settings and
find the right one.