Allen Camm

Default I am using the submit button in Word,but it does not attach the f.

I am basically trying to use the submit button in MS Word (XP-2002) to submit
a form e-mailed to and completed by a number of users and then e-mailed back
to a particular e-mail account,however when you press the submit button the
form does not attach to the e-mail,so therefore the submit function is
working but not attaching the form...Help
Beth Melton

What "Submit" button? I suspect you are referring to a button on a
form. In that case you'll need to contact the individual who coded the
"Submit" button since this isn't part of the built-in functionality of
Word

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word