Jo Peg

Default text in portrait document to flow round a landscape page table

I am trying to get text in a document that is portrait to flow around a table
which needs to be landscape and is therefore in a new section. At the moment
every time I edit the document I have to manually cut and paste text on
either side of the table so there is not a gap on the preceding protrait
page. Is there any way I can get this to flow around the page(table)
automatically?
Jo Peg

Thanks Jezabel
There are still a couple of things that are not clear - I have tried to
paste the object into a text box with alignment set to verticla and Word says
it will not allow this. I did try earlier with the table aligned vertically
and this appeared to work. Am I right in believing I need to recreate the
table with text aligned vertically in order topaste it in?

Having done that am I right in understanding that becase the table
references is inside the object I cannot use it to cross-reference in the
text ?
And
Can I ensure the table appears on a complete page rather than split in the
text?

Thanks

Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Paste exact text as formatted in another document? Top Spin New Users 3 January 12th 05 07:17 AM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
When I change text formatting, the entire document is changed mikem Microsoft Word Help 3 December 10th 04 04:07 PM
textbox to normal text Jack Sons New Users 16 December 5th 04 03:44 PM