Sun12Shine7

Default Printing several envelopes

I have a list of names (30) that need envelopes. I would like to type this
list and have it print the envelopes. Help! In WordPerfect you open
envelopes, type 1 names, press enter and type the 2nd name on the 2nd
envelope and so on and so on. You save it and print it again in 2 weeks.
Since Microsoft Word if soooooooooo popular I'm sure there is an easy way of
getting this envelopes typed, saved and printed. Again I say HELP!

CyberTaz

If the list is not already typed and you never expect to use the names &
addresses again, go to ToolsLetters and MailingsEnvelopes and Labels, type
an address into the Envelopes edit field, click Print, repeat.

If you may need to mail to them again, there are certainly much more
efficient ways to handle it.

HTH |:)

"Sun12Shine7" wrote:

I have a list of names (30) that need envelopes. I would like to type this
list and have it print the envelopes. Help! In WordPerfect you open
envelopes, type 1 names, press enter and type the 2nd name on the 2nd
envelope and so on and so on. You save it and print it again in 2 weeks.
Since Microsoft Word if soooooooooo popular I'm sure there is an easy way of
getting this envelopes typed, saved and printed. Again I say HELP!

Herb Tyson [MVP]

Personally, even if I *thought* I'd never need the list again, I sure
wouldn't invest all that time and not save the addresses somewhere. Even if
I were certain I'd never need the list again, the whole exercise is going to
be via mail merge. I certainly wouldn't want to click Print 30 times.
Sunshine's better bet would be to create a data file (formatted as a table
works nicely) and run a mail merge, per Carol's suggestion.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com