Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sesquipedalian Sam Sesquipedalian Sam is offline

Default Easy way to generate circular labels?

I have a package of round labels (Avery 5294, 2.5" diameter).

I have created templates for rectangular labels using tables. Is there
a comparable way to create a table with round cells os that the text
will flow inside the 2.5" circles?

I have Word 2007.