Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Kelly L.

Default mail merge not going to next record

Similar to the post of July 2004, I have a document that has three cards on
each page. Each card is separate from the others. Mail Merge is printing
the same record three times on the document instead of three separate
records. The answer was to create a table. Can I do this in Excel as that
is where my data is? How? I do not have Access.