MegTTRnD

Default Even numbered figure captions

My document is only updating as even numbered figures for a given section.
E.g. section two of my document is a list of figures, 2, 4, 6, 8, etc. When
I update this stays the same. Has anyone else seen this? Can I fix it
without re-inserting all of my captions?

Thanks
Robert M. Franz

Hello Meg

MegTTRnD wrote:
My document is only updating as even numbered figures for a given section.
E.g. section two of my document is a list of figures, 2, 4, 6, 8, etc. When
I update this stays the same. Has anyone else seen this? Can I fix it
without re-inserting all of my captions?

Two thoughts:

1. Are TrackChanges active in this document? (If so, your best bet for a
remedy is to accept/reject all changes and turn off the feature.)

If that doesn't apply or help:

2. What do the SEQ-fields of the captions look like? (Tools | Options |
the exact field code.

HTH
Robert
--