Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
. . is offline

Default how do i copy microsoft 2007 onto a cd?

how do i copy microsoft 2007 onto a cd?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer[_2_] Mary Sauer[_2_] is offline

Did you buy Office via a download? You can copy the download to a CD.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"." wrote in message
how do i copy microsoft 2007 onto a cd?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

You need to burn it to a DVD as I believe Office 2007 is too big to fit on a
CD.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"." wrote in message
how do i copy microsoft 2007 onto a cd?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DL DL is offline

You cannot, unless you have an Office cd/dvd to copy from