Venture

Default Printing Background Color

I searched and looked at the FAQ's but did not find an answer to my problem
(although it is probably here somewhere). Please forgive me if this is
rudimentary.

Using Word 2003, SP2:

I inserted a background color but it won't print that color with the rest of
the document. I am, obviously, doing something wrong as is probably isn't
"background" that I want to use.

How can I print the text and graphics with a colored (yellow) background?

Thanks,
Joe