Luc

Default Word 2003 form fields

InTheDark,
Have a look he
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm
Luc
"InTheDark" schreef in bericht
news
I'd like to create a simple template with name, address, date of
birth, ssn, etc. and insert that information into various form fields
of several different documents (or in the same document but on
different pages). Is there a way to automatically or simultaneously
fill in the form fields of the various documents/different pages at
the same time the template is being typed? I read that bookmarking or
cross-referencing the form fiields will do this, however, I couldn't
get it to work. Any other ideas or specific instructions would really
be appreciated. Thanks.